THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Visit a faculty member’s profile page for more information about particular research programs:
- Bursian, Steve - toxicology, animal health, environment
- Coussens, Paul - molecular pathogenesis, immunobiology, functional genomics
- Effects of natural toxins such as mycotoxins and environmental contaminants such as PCBs and dioxins on animals.
- Mink research regarding not only the biology of this species, but also the unique sensitivity of the mink to persistent environmental contaminants.
- Nature, cause, and host response to infectious diseases in livestock species. Work often has biomedical implications, as well as relevance to animal health.