Visit a faculty member’s profile page for more information about particular research programs:
- Lock, Adam - nutritional & digestive physiology, lactation biology
- Trottier, Nathalie - swine nutrition, amino acid metabolism, mammary physiology
- Weber Nielsen, Miriam - dairy nutrition, endocrinology, mammary physiology
- Regulation and manipulation of ruminant lipid metabolism, allowing improvements in the efficiency of animal production and providing opportunities to design foods that are consistent with consumer perceptions and dietary recommendations.
- Impact of milk on human health, in particular the role of milk fat.
- Factors controlling the availability of amino acids for milk production.
- Hormonal and nutritional factors that regulate growth and development of the bovine mammary gland.