THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Visit a faculty member’s profile page for more information about particular research programs:
- Bursian, Steve - toxicology, animal health, environment
- Chou, Karen - toxicology, animal health, reproduction
- Veiga-Lopez, Almudena - developmental origins of disease, toxicology
- Zwiernik, Matt - environmental toxicology
- Effects of natural toxins such as mycotoxins and environmental contaminants such as PCBs and dioxins on animals.
- Exposure and health effects of environmental chemicals in mammalian species, with a focus on developmental and reproductive toxicology.
- How environmental exposures (endocrine disruptors) during prenatal life can induce adaptative mechanisms in the developing organism leading up to pathophysiological consequences during postnatal life.
- Screening level and baseline ecological risk assessment approaches, including the identification of contaminants and receptors of concern, site-specific data collection and analysis, derivation of toxicity reference values, risk characterization, and development of risk based clean up levels.